We want to make your travel to Morocco and Marrakech easier and less time consuming. Our goal here is to gather the newest information regarding Moroccan borders opening or closing, or any other relevant information we see fit. We gather data from reliable sources in Morocco. Rest assured, we do not use personal social media accounts for this purpose.
If you have any suggestion or Amendment, please get in touch.
Update: Friday, December 24, 2021
Morocco extends international flights suspension until January 31, 2022.
Morocco's boarders are still closed to international travels since December 9th, 2021.
The closure includes air, sea and land.
Monday, December 20, 2021
The Moroccan government announced in a press release Monday, December 20th, 2021 a series of measures that will be applied from December 31, 2021 to January 1, 2022:
- Ban on all New Year celebrations,
- Ban on organising special events and programmes in hotels, restaurants and tourist facilities,
- Restaurants and cafes to close at 23:30,
- Night curfew on New Year's Eve from 00:00 to 06:00.
Sunday, December 19, 2021
Morocco's boarders are still closed to international travels since December 9th, 2021. The closure includes air, sea and land.
There are special flights with departures from Morocco operating until December 31st, 2021 at 23:59.
Also, there are repatriation flights to Morocco for which are eligible :
- Residents of Morocco, who departed Morocco since September 1st and their families such as spouses, husbands and their children.
They must present the following documents:
- Valid Identification with a Moroccan address,
- Negative PCR test less than 48 hours,
- Passengers will be confined for 7 days in dedicated hotels, at the expense of the Moroccan government,
- PCR tests will be carried out during the confinement period, every 48 hours;
- Anyone who tests positive at the airport or hotel will be taken care of by the relevant health authorities.
The Moroccan national carrier has scheduled flights to cease by December 23rd, 2021, from Dubai, Istanbul and Lisbon to Agadir Casablanca, Fes, Marrakech and Tangier.
Here is the plan:
AT2247 December 19, 2021 Dubai Agadir
AT2925 December 19, 2021 Istanbul Marrakech
AT2959 December 19, 2021 Lisbon Tangier
AT2965 December 19, 2021 Lisbon Fes
AT2967 December 19, 2021 Lisbon Marrakech
AT2973 December 19, 2021 Lisbon Agadir
AT2911 December 20, 2021 Istanbul Casablanca
AT2981 December 20, 2021 Lisbon Casablanca
AT2243 December 21, 2021 Dubaï Casablanca
AT2911 December 21, 2021 Istanbul Casablanca
AT2981 December 21, 2021 Lisbon Casablanca
AT2243 December 22, 2021 Dubaï Casablanca
AT2911 December 22, 2021 Istanbul Casablanca
AT2981 December 22, 2021 Lisbon Casablanca
No special flights to Morocco are carried out beyond December 23rd, 2021.